STEM CELL TREATMENT
Stem cell therapy is a modern and particularly effective form of treatment, in which stem cells, mostly acquired from the body’s own fatty tissue, are introduced into the affected areas of the body.
The success of the treatment is due to the regenerative and anti-inflammatory properties of stem cells. Musculoskeletal diseases, such as arthrosis, muscle and tendon injuries, joint diseases and wound healing disorders therefore react particularly well to this type of treatment. This form of treatment is also used successfully for anti-ageing purposes due to these regenerative properties.
ADVANTAGES OF STEM CELL THERAPY
Stem cell therapy treats weak areas of the body that cannot regenerate themselves or be regenerated using other forms of treatment.
- No operation is necessary and, thanks to the minimally-invasive procedure, there is little swelling.
- Reduced risk of infection, as there is no need for an operation and thanks to the anti-infective characteristic of MSCs
- Regeneration of damaged tissue (skin, cartilage, tendons, intervertebral discs...)
- Quick treatment (within one day) with no complications
- Treatment is possible on an outpatient basis
- Faster recovery
- Can be combined with operations for a faster cure
- Less time off physical activity